Crafted for Future Generations
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions:
- Sales tax. The Philadelphia Shutter Company is a
corporation, we collect 6% sales tax on all orders shipped or picked up within the state of PA. If a customer is tax exempt, a PA tax exemption certificate must be sent to The Philadelphia Shutter Company. Pennsylvania
- Delivery. Delivery times quoted are estimated based on the normal production and shipping times. The Philadelphia Shutter Company will not be held responsible any extraneous charges or damages incurred in the event of a late shipment.
- Returns. All returns must be pre-approved and have a Return Authorization # issued within 30 days of delivery. For a RA # please call 866-875-7426. Returns received without a RA # clearly marked on the carton will be refused. Shutter hardware returns must be returned in the original condition, unopened. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Custom hardware is not returnable.
- Shipping/Delivery. Most orders are shipped UPS Ground or via Truck from
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the entire shipment, immediately upon delivery. Damages must be noted at time of delivery. Temple, PA.
- Freight Claims. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the entire shipment, immediately upon delivery. In the event of damage, note it on the Bill of Lading or refuse the shipment, retain all original packaging and return the shipment. Notify The Philadelphia Shutter Company prior to doing anything else. The Philadelphia Shutter Company will only remedy damage noted at time of delivery on the Bill of Lading.
- Accuracy. The Philadelphia Shutter Company manufactures shutters per the specifications on the approved quotation. The customer must verify the information entered is accurate and sign the Order Acknowledgement.
- Warranty. The Philadelphia Shutter Company shutters are Crafted For Future Generations. Our materials and craftsmanship are free from defects. We guarantee our products to be accurately machined and assembled for full operational use. Improper handling or installations of The Philadelphia Shutter Company products are not covered under this warranty.
- Payment. All shutter orders require a 50% deposit at the placement of the order, with the balance and freight due prior to shipping. If a credit card is used for the deposit, and no other arrangements were made, the balance due will be applied to the same credit card. Hardware orders must be prepaid. Payment methods include: Check, Money Orders, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.